Industrial Rotary Airlock Feeders
- Maintains operating air pressure and control of pneumatic material conveying system; most effective in low-pressure industrial applications.
- Roller chain and sprocket driven by a parallel shaft reducer with 2 HP, 3-phase, 60 hertz, 230/460 volt motor. Protective chain guard is constructed with an expanded metal front for easy visibility of chain operation.
- C-flange motor mount permits positive drive for more torque and increased efficiency.
- Variable metering speeds.
- Four- and six-blade rotors are designed to meter larger foreign objects.
- 10-gauge HR housing formed to precision tolerances with smooth interior surface to assure free flow of materials.
- Heavy-duty rubber wipers are reinforced with steel, durable, spark resistant, easily replaceable. Continually wipes down excess material from internal walls, preventing blockage.
- Round inlet and outlet flanges are pre-drilled with 7/16″ bolt holes for quick and easy installation. Available with matching flanges.
- Easy service access to rotor through removable side plates.
- Performance fully guaranteed.
Custom-fabricated airlocks are available and can include stainless and abrasion resistant steels, square inlet and outlet flanges, special paint and color. For more information, take a look at our downloadable product catalog.